Thursday 27 February 2020

Adobe After Effects - Day 8 (February)

WHAT I DID TODAY:


Today I started adding 'lyrics' or basically just text to my video. I had to watch a tutorial on how to do it as I didn't know how. I wanted to start off simple considering it's my first edit with program, so the text 'effect' I ended up recreating doesn't have very much cool effects added to it.

- I basically just added super simple texts that fades in and out together along with the transitions..



BEFORE VIDEO (LAST POST):





AFTER VIDEO: 





The difference between the before post and after post is that in the last post, I had no text on the screen, but this time I have 30 seconds aka half of the video completed with 'lyrics'. 




WHAT I DID TODAY:


  • I know this is obvious, but I learned how to add text! It was super easy adding it in, but making transitions with it was as hard for me when adding the transitions for the regular video clips. (as I'm still adjusting to the idea of key frames)


But either ways, since I used fade in and out for the regular video transitions, I did the same for text so it wasn't super hard.

Basically all you need to do to add text is go to the navigation bar at the very top then click Layer > New > Text

LOCATION OF ADDING TEXT


- or the shortcut CTRL ALT SHIFT T



WHAT I DID TODAY:


Tomorrow I will completely finish this video. All I need to do is finish adding the final 30 seconds of the text, maybe fix a few things like for example random blank cuts or something.

Then I will try to render the video as high quality, but still low file size so I can upload to blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...