Wednesday 17 June 2020

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED:


For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw pictures on social media where they dress up cartoon characters from T.V shows and give them a total transformation. With that in mind, I decided to 'freestyle' my last project without a tutorial, instead with an inspiration in mind. 


I also thought about how I can make this project different from the others since this is my final one. I decided that since this is a freestyle post it's like my own creation. (with inspirations of course) And to add on to that, I got to incorporate many of the other skills I learned in photoshop into this project was really nice. 



Now I will talk about my final project. I decided to use Mulan, and give her a complete transformation.


This is the original photo I used:















This is my final edit:













This might look odd at first, but what I had in mind for the transformation was turning Mulan into a modern-day teenager/adult. I changed her hair color, clothing, and even face makeup. I also added some accessories such as earrings, hair clips, and tattoos using pngs from google.



This was a really good last project because I incorporated many of the things I learned over the past few months, for example in the original photo Mulan was holding a tiny cage, and I removed that using the lesson I learned just a few days ago. I even used tons of masking techniques that I learned over the past few weeks. I also included the digital art skills that I learned for a post or two! I think all the photoshop techniques I learned were all somehow used in this project which I'm very proud of.





- I did not learn anything new today because everything I needed, I already knew and was just planning to use all of my photoshop knowledge into this last project.





WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


For Mr. Bilesky: 

So obviously since this was my last project, I won't be posting anything anymore after this. I would like to say thank you for everything and for teaching me all7 years of middle school and high school. You were the teacher that I had the longest and I was able to learn a lot from you and enjoyed your classes very much. I am also very grateful that you let me do this independent course because it helped me out a lot. So for one last time, thank you for everything! :D I will definitely miss your classes in University.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...