Tuesday 10 March 2020

Adobe After Effects - Day 13 (March)

WHAT I DID TODAY:

Today I was planning to add more effects, but I ran into a problem, which I am still currently trying to fix as of this time. I was working on the project and got to add in some effects, I decided to preview what I did so far only to find out that the new brush effects I've added don't appear in the composition.

Basically, all the effects appear in the layer itself, but when viewing the actual composition, the effects don't appear at all. (so I can't show a before v after video because the rendered video doesn't show my newly added effects.)

I've been searching online or just trying to solve the problem and so far no luck.


THIS IS EFFECTS WITHIN THE LAYER

THIS IS EFFECTS THAT ACTUALLY SHOW UP IN THE COMPOSITION


(if you look at the top left there's a composition option as well as the layer. I'm supposed to be adding effects to the layer itself, but now for some reason the effects I add aren't showing up in the composition which is what the rendered video will look like.)





WHAT I LEARNED:


Since I was technically spending the whole class trying to solve this problem, I only learned something small. It may be common sense too but I didn't really think of this so I learned it the hard way.



  • What I learned was that when I was using the brush tool, I had to zoom in and sometimes the video was too blurry that I couldn't even see the parts where I wanted to outline, and that sometimes caused a messy after effect. So what I want to say is I should've used a more HD or high resolution video to make these kind of edits.

EXAMPLE OF THE BLUR (BUT THIS EXAMPLE ISN'T AS BLURRY AS OTHER ONES)




WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:

Next time I will try to fix this problem so I can continue editing and adding more brush effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...