Tuesday 18 February 2020

Adobe After Effects - Day 5 (February)

WHAT I DID TODAY:


Today I finally finished organizing and moving my clips around to match the timing of the music. This took surprisingly longer than I thought, but I didn't want to make a super slow edit so I tried to mix in 2 clips with like one beat. 

It's hard to explain but you might be able to spot it in my final edit.







THIS IS THE BEFORE VIDEO (VIDEO FROM LAST POST):




THIS IS THE AFTER VIDEO FROM TODAY:








WHAT I LEARNED:


  • The first thing I learned about was preview resolution. I learned that when you're previewing your video in the timeline, you can change the quality of it and usually if your computer is bad and can't handle the program, you could change the preview settings to low so the computer can actually load it.

(If it's set on high and your computer can't run it, then it will just lag throughout the whole preview.)



  • The second thing I learned was that you can press CTRL and press multiple things at once and it will drag all of them at once, this is super helpful if you want to shift the whole timeline over a few seconds or something.



WHAT I WILL BE DOING NEXT TIME / TOMORROW:


Next time I will be adding the transitions in. I will try to finish adding all the transitions in one class, but I'm not sure how long it will take me approximately..

But one thing for sure is that I will be adding transitions next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...