Wednesday 12 February 2020

Adobe After Effects - Day 4 (February)

WHAT I DID TODAY:


Today I started organized my clips to match the song lyrics. I was only able to complete about half of the song length that I was using, which was 1 minute. I also ran into a problem with After Effects that I still have not been able to fix. The audio stopped corresponding with the clip, the audio would skip over parts so I had to remove the audio, and just edited the video first with no sound.


So basically my exported video will still have no sound added yet, just like the last few posts.



THIS IS MY BEFORE VIDEO (LAST POST):





THIS IS MY AFTER VIDEO (NEWEST EDIT):








WHAT I LEARNED:



  • The first thing that I learned was pressing shift to 'snap' the clip. What I mean by that is if I press shift and move a clip around, it will immediately snap exactly to another clip without overlaying it. I constantly used this and it was super helpful when I found out about it.




  • The second thing I learned was about exporting size. When I tried to upload my exported videos to the blog, it wouldn't allow me to anymore because the video sizes were too big, and the capacity was 100mb. I learned a new way to export the video that I can somewhat alter the mb.

Instead of rendering like I would usually do, which was go to Composition > Render Queue

I instead went to Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue

and then adjusted the settings from there.






WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will aim to finish organizing my clips to match the song lyrics. I also noticed that I might not have enough clips or the right clips that I'm looking for, so I might have to download new ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...