Friday 17 January 2020

Video Editing - Day 1 (January)

WHAT I DID TODAY:


Today I started to work with a new program to move on from coding. I started learning about the program 'Sony Vegas Pro.' I chose this because I have a great interest in video editing and love to do it on my own time. 


SONY VEGAS PROGRAM





It is different this time though because I'm starting this program not knowing anything about it besides the fact that it is a very strong video editor that many people can use in different ways. 
(I am a total newbie at this and can't wait to learn how to edit videos on here.)


So today I haven't actually started doing anything yet. I spent the whole time setting everything up. What I mean by that is downloading my videos and music in order to edit. I also just watched a bunch of basic beginner tutorials to get me started in the next class. It took a longer time than I thought because I had to learn how to download videos in good quality.




WHAT I LEARNED:


The first thing I learned was how to download videos in order to get started. I had to download videos using a mp4 converter where I enter the link and can download it. It took me a while to find a good website that can allow me to somewhat download good quality videos in a short amount of time.

I also used the same thing like a mp3 converter to get music, or I just plug in my phone and import the music from my phone to the computer.

just download symbol


WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:



Despite not starting today, I already have in mind what I want to do in the future with Sony Vegas. My goal is to make short edits for now with the effects that I learn.

Since it's technically my first day on using this program, next time I will start off by editing a video that just has simple transitions/cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...