Tuesday 4 February 2020

Adobe After Effects - Day 1 (February)

WHAT I DID TODAY / LEARNED:


Today I planned to start editing a new video in a new program called, 'Adobe After Effects.'  But first, I had to download the right videos, then pick the music/soundtrack I wanted and that took a while as I had to also plan out how I wanted the video to go.

Since I already learned last time how to do download things, I didn't really learn anything new today as I did was set up.


In the end, my idea for my new video will be T.V shows from actors to the song called, 'Stressed Out.' And I also plan on adding text with some basic transitions as I am completely new to this program.

-From the title of the song you can tell the theme of the video, it's hard to explain what exactly I have in mind as of now, but when I start editing it, you might be able to catch on to what I'm doing.


So today, I found videos from each actor's T.V show (certain clips) then downloaded it, and also a cover of the song 'Stressed Out' because the original song didn't match the vibes of the video I was going for.


Image result for download symbol
SYMBOL FOR DOWNLOADING

THE SONG THAT I WILL BE EDITING WITH




WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will start editing in the program right away. I watched a few tutorials before on getting started, and I am aiming to kind of organize my clips around, which will take a while because the videos I am using are all 3minutes + which means I have to scroll through all of it and cut out clips I need.

I'm also trying to make the clips match the lyrics of the song, so I doubt I'll get any farther than organizing clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...