Monday 13 January 2020

Python - Final Project - Day 3 (January)

WHAT I DID TODAY/ LEARNED:


Today I have completed coding all 20 questions of my quiz. This is the complete code of the 20 questions..


PART 1 OF CODE


PART 2 OF CODE


PART 3 OF CODE


Just like last time, there isn't much for me to explain, but this time I added something new besides also adding questions. Today like I said in my last post, I added an 'ending screen' that calculates the total score and gives a message based on it.


THE CODE FOR ENDING SCREEN


Basically, to sum it up, since this quiz is kind of like a 'joke' I made it that if the person got more than 2 wrong so 18/20 the message will still be negative. The only time the message is full-on 'nice' is getting 20/20.


Also, I will not show the output this time because it's the same as the other posts so there is no point.

And today I didn't learn anything new either, I just used codes I've learned previously.



WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


After doing that Python course I had so much information crammed in that I don't know or remember how to make use of it. So in order to do a small program that was solely based on my skill level, this is what I have created.

Next class, I think I will just wrap up this project with what I have because it actually showcases my level of knowledge in code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...