Thursday 9 January 2020

Python - Final Project - Day 2 (January)

WHAT I DID TODAY/ LEARNED:

Continuing on from last time, I stated that I will be adding even more questions to my quiz game today. Last time I did 3, but today after getting a hang of it, I have added 9 more which leaves me at 12 questions out of my goal of 20 questions.


So it wasn't anything super new/exciting today. But here is the code of my new questions..


PART 1 OF CODE

PART 2 OF CODE

PART 3 OF CODE


Also since the output is all the same, I'll just show a few from my new questions instead of showing them all.



RESULT

I don't have much to explain today because I did most of it in the last post, and I did the exact same thing today. I also didn't learn anything new because I basically have the knowledge to make what I want for now, but later when I add new features I will probably learn new things.



WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will finish up the 20 questions, then I will try to add a final message of the game. For example the 'ending screen' where it will announce the total score and results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...