Tuesday 26 November 2019

Python - Day Twenty Three (November)

WHAT I DID TODAY / LEARNED:


Today I started on a new unit. It wasn't really a new unit and more of a review unit/exercise. In this 'unit' I had to do a similar exercise that I did in the past. Today this exercise was based on grades and calculating it etc; 

It's different from an exercise I did in the past though because this exercise had more to do with doing different things with the marks, rather than calculating averages or something else. These were the 9 lessons I finished.


FINISHED


I also didn't learn anything new today again because now that I'm nearing the end of the course, I'm pretty sure they taught me the basics already and now I have to apply my skills. I'm not saying I definitely won't learn anything new in the future, but I'm saying the chances of me learning completely new things are lower than in the beginning.

Now I have completed 75% of the Python 2 course.

75% COMPLETE



  • The very first lesson required me to just print out the grades. (The first step) The 'grades' were already listed out for me so I had to just code.

STEP #1


  • The second step was to use a code to find the sum of all the numbers together. This is what I meant from it's different from the last 'grade book' project I worked on. I had to kind of do random things relating to this instead of actually working on the idea of the grades itself.

STEP #2


  • The third step was something I did before, and it actually relates to the unit, is calculating the average of all the grades.

STEP #3


  • The fourth step kind of confused me so I needed a bit of help in figuring it out because I didn't really understand what was being told of me to do. I was told to 'code' so the computer prints out the grade's variance.

STEP #4


  • The final step was to just print out all the work I did. And so everything appears on the right side. This includes the grades, sum, average, and variance + deviation.

FINAL STEP




WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will move onto the next unit as planned. The next unit is named, 'Advanced Topics in Python.' I feel like I might learn new things in this unit actually but I'm not quite sure so we'll see.

Here's a preview/description of the next unit.

NEXT UNIT DESCRIPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...