Thursday 17 October 2019

Python - Day Ten (October)

WHAT I DID TODAY:


Today I fully completed the Functions unit. They taught me a bunch of new math related functions and code. So far I've finished 30% of the course. 

30% COMPLETED

They also made me do 3 different types of reviews.

BUILT IN FUNCTIONS REVIEW


FUNCTIONS REVIEW

MODULES REVIEW


WHAT I DID TODAY:


  • The first thing I learned was the max and min function. This function takes the max or min out of the number arrangements you choose. For example, if the numbers are (2,5,9) depending on the max or min function you choose, it will return the number that way. Here is a visual representation.

MAX EXAMPLE

MIN EXAMPLE

  • The second thing I learned was that you were able to see the whole list of math codes that can be used. This command is dir(math)
LIST OF MATH CODES

You can also use a universal import code to be able to use all the math-related codes instead of having to constantly re type the code in.

UNIVERSAL IMPORT CODE


WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will be moving onto another unit. Except the next one isn't an actual unit I'm pretty sure but another practice exercise.

PREVIEW OF NEXT 'UNIT'

There is only 7 lessons, but I will probably have to take my time on this one and think more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...