Wednesday 18 December 2019

Python - Day Thirty (December)

WHAT I DID TODAY / LEARNED:

Today I did the chapter called, 'Classes.' This chapter was mainly just a review for me to practice my skills, while doing a single exercise, so I didn't learn anything new. I'm now done 95% of the entire Python course.


95% COMPLETE


The main thing I had to do this lesson was working on a single exercise with multiple steps spanning out. Then at the end, there was a review where I had to start from scratch and it was just a total different exercise.

I will explain the couple main/important steps of the exercise..


  • The first step is actually 4 steps combined. I just combined it together into one explanation because it would take too long to just talk about one each at a time, and also it can make more sense and be more informative in this type of format. In this 'first step' I created a new class called car, then added the condition it's in using variables, then printed it.
STEP 1


  • The second step was using the car's type of class to create new things/variables such as the model of the car, color, etc; After that I just printed out the results.
STEP 2


  • The third step is the very final step with everything combined. I already explained mostly what was going on above, and since the same type of things was added below, I don't think it's necessary to go through another explanation. But basically the final picture, there were just a few new factors that were added to the 'car class' using variables such as battery.
STEP 3



  • The very final exercise I had to do was a different exercise, using the same types of codes. In this exercise, I created a class called Point3D that inherited from the object variable. Then I assigned the x,y,z to member variables. This makes Python represent the objects in the following format. (x,y,z)
FINAL REVIEW



WHAT I WILL BE DOING TOMORROW / NEXT TIME:


Next time I will be doing the very last unit/chapter of the Python course. This is the final 5% of the course.

PREVIEW OF NEXT LESSON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adobe Photoshop - Day 10 (June Final Post)

WHAT I DID TODAY / WHAT I LEARNED: For my final project, I thought for a while about what I could do. Then I remembered a while back I saw ...